Monday, January 26, 2015

Music

My head is full of music. Swirling round and round inside my head every day. I have the pop song that I heard on the radio, on an endless loop round and round. I have the sheet music chord pattern that I was working on for rock band implanted into my brain. I have the inversions for a chord in my classical piece for piano lessons, a Schubert, repeating itself down and down and down the piano, like a ladder. I turn on the TV to Palladia, music videos repeating themselves in an endless cycle. Soon these too will be trapped in my brain, allowed to go free but choosing to stay, spinning and swirling round and round in my head.
My head is full of music.
And I'm okay with that.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! I often get words trapped in my head that I cannot stop from repeating, like gubernatorial or Dubuque or shatter. Songs are better than words to have on repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool, but i tend to get one song stuck in my head, so it's hard to really to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, you have a lot of songs stuck in your head. How can you deal with it?

    ReplyDelete