Tuesday, May 27, 2014

One For the Murphys

This week I read One for The Murphys by Linda Mullaly Hunt. This book was AMAZING. I love reading and all of that stuff, but I don't normally care about the characters or stuff like that, and get connected to the characters as much as I did for this book, but it was AMAZING. This book is about a twelve year old girl named Carley Connors, who after getting abused by her mom and stepdad, gets put into foster care and into a house that almost seem too perfect. Carley makes new friends at school, and even starts to fit into the family, and enjoy it. But then she hear from her mother, and her life is basically torn apart. She has to choose; if she even has a choice; between her new adoptive family, the Murphy's, and her mom.
This was the best book EVER!!!I seriously connected to it, and it also was one of the SADDEST books that I read ever. You all really should read it, especially if you're a girl, because you'll connect to it more, but if you're a guy too. This was one of, if not the best, books I've ever read, and definitely the best one I've read all year. The last scene is so SAD!!!
Yeah, y'all should read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment