Wednesday, March 5, 2014

AS Play

"Oh, brother". I finish my last line with Brynn and Lydia and go sit down next to Kate on the risers. Where's my iPod-Danielle! I go and steal it back from her as Max Davidson starts to do an interpretive dance of something. I nudge Kate. "Quickly, let's video it" and grab her phone. Max stretches his hands up to the to the sky as Kate and I try not to giggle as his face turns redder and redder. Max finally brings his hands to his heart and promptly starts a tuba solo. Welcome to the Logan School AS Play, everyone. It's really fun, actually...well considering that I have about the hardest harmony in the play. Or maybe it just seems hard because I'm the one singing it. That's probably true. People always bring homework here or something, and I should, but it's like the only time I get to listen and play on my iPod and phone at school. I mean, really? So who cares about homework if I don't need to do it, at least. I turn on my iPod touch and put in my headphones.

5 comments:

  1. This is a really cool slice i like the perspective on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I like the finishing sentence, it makes me want to read more

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have no idea how accurate this is

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can actually picture Max doing an interpretive dance. Must have been quite a funny sight. You always write with such a distinctive voice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I agree with the homework thing. By the way, this was great and wasn't as bad as you thought it was. Don't murder me.

    ReplyDelete